UPDATED: March 15th 2023
See you on the tee in a few short months!
- Wearing a mask in buildings is optional and at the discretion of each golfer
- The pro shop is accessible with controlled access for your check-in procedure
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant stations will remain in-place for your benefit
ARRIVING AT THE GOLF COURSE
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time and check-in with the pro shop upon arrival
- Please be prepared to tee off 20 minutes before your actual tee time.
- Our starter will invite you to the tee 10 minutes before your tee time
ON THE COURSE
- Washrooms are available at the 1st tee before tee off, betweeen the 4th and 5th holes, between the 9th green and 10th tee as well as on the 14th tee
- We recommend bringing your own towel for cleaning golf balls and your golf equipment and sanitizer for your personal disinfectant needs
- Bunker rakes have been removed from play; please use lift and place (prefered lie) in the bunker and smooth out when finished
- We have a local rule in place on the reverse of our scorecard that provides for fairplay relief when playing from a bunker
- Music is discouraged but may be played during your round at a decible that is only enjoyed by your group. If you are asked to lower the volume of your speaker please comply with our on course officials. Failure to to so may result in being asked to leave the course without refund.
POWER CART RENTALS
- Shared power cart is required (two riders/two bags)
- We suggest that you bring your own towel for the cart seat and roof; especially in the mornings
- We kindly ask that golfers deposit all packaging, empties and garbage in the bins provided in the “power cart return area” after their round
- POWER CARTS MUST BE RETURNED AT DUSK | BEFORE ITS DARK: this policy will be (respectfully) enforced. Thank you in advance.
- Select this link Dusk | Sunset Calendar to assess and help plan your late afternoon and evening round expectations.
- The driving range is available daily; practice balls are purchased in the pro shop
- The driving range is closed every Wednedsdays at 3pm
- The driving range will be closed for the season Monday October 10th at dusk.
- We have a limited number of pull carts available
- Rental clubs are not available
- Every golfer must have their own clubs to play
- Scorecards are available at the 1st and 2nd tee and at the pro shop
- Our scorecard is also available for you to print prior to arrival from our website Oakridge Printable Scorecard
- On Course food and beverage service is available daily beginning at 9am.
- Putter's Cafe snackbar/halfway house is avilable daily with limited hours.
- Indoor Clubhouse and Patio dining is available daily beginning at 10am.
- Private alcohol is not permitted by law; AGCO laws will be enforced
BOOKING TEE TIMES
- The golf course will be closed for play Monday thru Friday and open on weekends only with all 18 holes in play.
- The most effective method to secure tee times is online Oakridge Golf Club Online Tee Times
- Tee times may be booked safely and conveniently ONLINE or by calling the pro shop at 905.985.8390
- We strongly suggest that golfers secure a tee time prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- Same day bookings are possible by contacting the pro shop
- Golfers may be paired up for play at the discretion of the golf club
- 24 hour notification for cancellation/reduction in golfers is required
- The rain check policy is based on holes unable to be played
- If/when inclement weather creates an unplayable scenario, we will provide rain checks
- Cancellation of tee times "due to forecast" will be subject to our firm cancellation policy
Thank you in advance for your decision to play at Oakridge Golf Club.
UPDATED: March 15th 2023